Trunnion Ball Valves
BuTech offers a 2-way trunnion ball valve for severe high-cycle applications. These valves are constructed of the same materials as our three-way diverting and switching valves and are designed to operate in temperatures from -20°F to 400°F (-28°C to 204°C).
2-way trunnion ball valves are available with a wide range of connections including male and female NPT, low-pressure compression fittings, medium- and high-pressure tube ends, medium- and high-pressure female, JIC 37° flare, SAE O-ring boss, socket-weld, butt-weld, and metric connections. They are available with special seal materials or manufactured from any machinable material for extreme applications. They also can be fitted with pneumatic or electric actuators for remote control.
Trunnion Ball Valve Features
- Pressures to 20,000 PSI (1,380 bar) at 72°F (22°C).
- 3/16″ to 1″ (4.7mm to 25.4mm) ports.
- Pressure loaded seats assure positive sealing.
- Blowout-proof stem and ball provides maximum safety.
- Bi-directional flow capabilities.
- Straight-through flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- Quarter-turn operation accommodates quick open-and-close needs.
- Flow indicating handling indicates valve position at a glance.
- Choice of replaceable connections for installation versatility.