Hydrogen Compression & Transfer Systems
Haskel Hydrogen Compression & Transfer Systems
As a distributor for Haskel, the leading manufacturer of high-pressure industrial gas and liquid handling equipment, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Company offers hydrogen compression and transfer systems that support integration and hydrogen refueler development.
Hydraulic Compression Skid: An Integrated Hydrogen Transfer System
Haskel hydraulic compression skids for hydrogen filling are fully integrated hydrogen transfer systems that take hydrogen gas from low to high pressure using the manufacturer’s proven hydraulic H-Drive compression technology. Configured to your filling requirements, the compact, transportable compression skid can be used as part of a larger hydrogen refueling solution or a cost-effective direct filling system.
Haskel hydraulic compression skids are engineered to order and can be designed to meet specific filling requirements for a range of applications.
Benefits & Features
- Engineered to order.
- Delivers up to 1,000 kg/day at pressures up to 100 Mpa.
- Flexible hydrogen supply.
- Compressor designed to maintain hydrogen gas purity.
- Includes PLC and electrical interface.
- Compact and transportable.
- Easy to operate.
- Energy efficient design.
- Compliant for both hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
Pneumatic Roll Bar Hydrogen Refueling System
Haskel’s manually operated pneumatic roll bar systems offer a flexible, affordable hydrogen refueling solution for small fleets and other low capacity / low flow applications with rapid startup and intermittent filling needs.
Benefits & Features:
- Entry-level, low-cost hydrogen refueling solution.
- Uses proven air driven gas booster technology.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Compact, easily transported.
- Built to order, can be configured to meet application requirements.
The team at Pneumatic and Hydraulic Company is ready to help you find the hydrogen refueling solutions you need, from hydrogen compression and transfer systems to hydrogen compressors, valves, fittings and more, for your applications. If you are ready to invest in a hydrogen refueling station, we offer a range of complete stations as well. Contact us to learn more and get the solution you need.