Stainless Steel Flat-I Cylinders
Stainless Steel Flat-I Cylinders by Bimba Manufacturing are designed specifically for applications that require compact cylinders that will be exposed to frequent, corrosive wash down as is common in a number of industries, such as, food and beverage or medical applications.
The hygienic design includes a hard chrome plated stainless steel cylinder rod, stainless steel end caps, and a stainless steel, laser marked outer body assembled in a package that is easily cleaned by minimizing crevices that can retain application residue and foster the growth of unwanted bacteria. The end caps are also designed to eliminate catch points by limiting the number of mounting holes to only those necessary to mount the cylinder.
- Hygienic design is easy to clean and eliminates holes and crevices that can propagate bacterial growth.
- All stainless steel construction provides superior corrosion resistance
- Hard chrome plated piston rod reduces wear on the rod seal.
- IP69K rated design features a sealed outer body which prevents the ingress of washdown chemicals and application matter.
- Food grade plastic rod bushing and food grade grease lubricant is ideal for food processing and packaging applications.
- End Caps: 303 Stainless Steel
- Inner and Outer Body: 304 Stainless Stee
- Piston Rod: 303 Hard Chrome Plated Stainless Steel
- Lubrication: Food Grade Grease
- Seals: Buna-N Standard; High and Low Temperature (optional)