Our huge 5-way valve inventory is ready to ship. These 5 way ball valves allow for direct media flow from a single bottom inlet to one of four separate lines. The 360° quarter-turn design allows for continuous on-line service. 5-way valves are available with a wide range of connections including male and female NPT, low-pressure compression fittings, medium- and high-pressure tube ends, medium- and high-pressure female, JIC 37° flare, SAE O-ring boss, socket-weld, butt-weld, and metric connections.
They are also available with special seal materials or manufactured from any machinable material for extreme applications. They also can be fitted with pneumatic or electric actuators for remote control.
5-Way Valve Features
- Pressures to 10,000 PSI (1,380 bar) at 72°F (22°C).
- 3/16″ to 1″ (4.7mm to 25.4mm) ports.
- Pressure loaded seats assure positive sealing.
- Blowout-proof stem and ball provides maximum safety.
- Bi-directional flow capabilities.
- Straight-through flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- Quarter-turn operation accommodates quick open-and-close needs.
- Flow indicating handling indicates valve position at a glance.
- Choice of replaceable connections for installation versatility.