BuTech’s 4-way valve utilize a double-ported ball for crossover of two flows. The 90° quarter-turn design allows for continuous on-line service. The valve can be used in place of a three valve manifold. This 4 way valve ise available with a wide range of connections including male and female NPT, low-pressure compression fittings, medium- and high-pressure tube ends, medium- and high-pressure female, JIC 37° flare, SAE O-ring boss, socket-weld, butt-weld, and metric connections.
They are available with special seal materials or manufactured from any machinable material for extreme applications. They also can be fitted with pneumatic or electric actuators for remote control.
BuTech Valve Configurator
4-Way Valve Features
- Pressures to 10,000 PSI (1,380 bar) at 72°F (22°C).
- 3/16″ to 1″ (4.7mm to 25.4mm) ports.
- Pressure loaded seats assure positive sealing.
- Blowout-proof stem and ball provides maximum safety.
- Bi-directional flow capabilities.
- Straight-through flow path minimizes pressure drop.
- Quarter-turn operation accommodates quick open-and-close needs.
- Flow indicating handling indicates valve position at a glance.
- Choice of replaceable connections for installation versatility.