Stainless Steel Check Valves
The Haskel stainless steel check valve line is made of 316 series stainless steel for high corrosion resistance making them perfect for use in chemical, processing and power generating industries.
Stainless Steel Check Valve Features
- Sizes ¼” through 1” use ball.
- Larger sizes (1-1/4”, 1-1/2” and 2”) use a poppet for reduced inertia.
- PTFE seat seal for positive bubble-tight sealing (with gas) from cyrogenic to 375°F (190°C) temperatures.
- Seals also available for radioactive environments, or up to 500°F steam.
- Can be furnished without soft seat for higher temperature steam service.
- Larger valves can be furnished for flange mounting to customer specification on special quantity orders.